Deleting files

Fleming mail at fleming41.me.uk
Thu Jan 19 04:09:22 EST 2012

Problem solved!
And I think it would be a good idea to put each new GnuCash 'file' (set
of accounts) in a folder of its own when first saved so that these
'numerous files' (backups, logs, etc.) can be easily identified and do
not become mixed up with other files in a folder.
It does seem a bit of a shame that GnuCash uses the term 'file' in a
different way from its use in everyday computing - too much scope for
confusion.
Bill