FinanceQuote Update.app

RON POWELL rajell at msn.com.au
Fri Jul 13 21:25:57 EDT 2012

I am running OSX 10.7.4 on my iMac with Xcode 4.3.3 and have downloaded and installed GnuCash successfully and it is configured and running very well.

However I have had no success in loading  FinanceQuote Update. I have attached a copy of the Terminal window to explain. Basically the window seems to be frozen and will not allow me to type anything after "password". I advise that I do not have a password to log in. I have alternatively created a password and tried again, without success.

Could you please advise what I am doing wrong, as I have quite a number of stocks and is tedious to manually update. I am 75 years old and only a intermediately computer literate.

Thank you,

RON POWELL
rajell at msn.com.au