Payables Aging and Receivables Aging reports

Graham Stoddart-Stones gstones at pacifera.com
Sat Jun 16 15:27:42 EDT 2012

Hi:

All our Accounts Payable individual accounts are sub-accounts to Accounts Payable. Ditto for Acounts Receivable.

There are therefore no individual entries in the parent Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable accounts.

In GnuCash, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable do a wonderful job of showing the total of the individual sub-accounts, as one would expect.

When running Aging Payable and Aging Receivable reports, however, they both show empty - ie there is no consideration of the sub-accounts.

I see how to run aging reports separately on the individual sub-accounts. Is there a way to get a single aging report which lists the details of each sub-account in one report, please, rather than having to run a report for each individual sub-account, please?

Thank you

Graham