Implementing COGS in GnuCash for a small business

WayneM GNUCASH at WayneMunn.com
Mon Mar 5 19:43:39 EST 2012

Thanks to David, William and Robert.

The process is clearer now and I see that for my small business implementing
this in double entry is like cracking walnuts with a battleship :-) This is
into comparison with MS Money which has been a fine tool for my needs for
about 15 years.

I was thinking that moving to a more standard accounting tool might make my
life easier. I see that GnuCash really seems to be a powerful accounting
tool, but it seems much more than is needed in my case. If the business
grows large I will review this again and see if the time is right to shift
to a more powerful tool.

Thanks for your input.

Wayne