Extra Log Files

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.com
Mon Mar 5 20:04:38 EST 2012

	Is it normal for a log file to be created after saving upon exit?  I
figured it was reasonable for a log file to be created after saving if any
activity was performed, and figured maybe some activity was performed
automatically after a save when you continued to use the software, but I
don't like having an extra 416 byte log file for every time I use the
software.  I thought maybe I would work around this by closing the software
and hitting save instead of hitting save before exiting, but the 416 byte
file was still created.  I suppose this could just be Windows behavior, and
I should imagine I could find discussuon on it in a search if I knew where
to search (but I'm not good at searching and I can't even find where to
start a search at nabble for this particular list).  That said, can anyone
tell me if there is a way to keep relevant log files but not 416 byte ones
(or preferrably not any that don't involve any modifications to the data
[I'd want to keep a log of changes made but not saved, but don't want a log
where no changes were even made]).  Thanks,
	Dustin