Plans for deleting invoices, bills, customers and vendors in a future release & requesting enhancements

John A. Wallace jw72253 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 12 14:43:10 EDT 2012

One solution you may consider is creating a customer called "Unused Invoices
#s", or something to that effect, then use this customer to "catch" any of these
numbers if need be.  You could even do this sort of thing at the end of a period
while closing, as part of your invoice number reconciliation process.

  Another valid reason for keeping track of all the numbers might be to prevent
the incidence of a dishonest employee using company invoices to present
fraudulent bills to customers, whose payments the employee could then pocket.