Multiple currencies causing account totalling problems

Gill gill at madyak.net
Fri Nov 16 22:13:36 EST 2012

Having Finance Quote installed correctly helped me get this issue solved.  I
had entered the exchange rates manually and I think I had done it opposite
of how it was supposed to be except what is strange is that it worked fine
in converting the opening balance of a liability account but then in assets
it was skewed.  I'm not sure why that was.  Anyhow I deleted the manually
entered rates in price editor and used the finance quote automatic rate and
everything appears correct now.