-.gnucash files

AlainCageda alaincageda at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 17 04:26:49 EDT 2012

Thanks Maf, I'll do that.

But:

- How do I set in which folder GnuCash puts the autobackup file? By default it used to be in "USERS>MY NAME. Now as you see it's in DOCUMENTS. This suits me fine because it makes it easier to back up to a HD but, if I don't understand how this works I fear to do something wrong in future.
- Why is the autobackup of today named 20120915xxxxxx rather than 20120917xxxxx?

Alain