Report for shared expenses

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Sun Sep 23 04:35:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

have you tried running the cashflow report with an account selection
only on the Expenses->[Shared] account?

That should give you two lists
a) money into this account comes from following accounts
b) money out of this account goes to following accounts

a) should include a line with the info that you want
And if you then do "Select Children" it might give you even more details ...

Regs,
Carsten