Report for shared expenses

Ruud Bijnen r.bijnen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 05:16:30 EDT 2012

Hi Carsten,

Thank you for your quick reply. This is what I was looking for, (now I
feel stupid that I didn't find this report option myself).
In order to get a summary of every month I guess I'll have to setup a
different report for each one, right?

Is it just me or is the 'Account Display Depth' option not really
doing much? I would suspect that setting this to level 2, the 'a)
money into this account comes from following accounts' would only
display something like:
Assets.[Me]
Assets.[Girlfriend]
Assets.[Shared]
Unbalanced
instead all sub-accounts (e.g. Assets.[Me].cash, Assets.[Me].bank) are shown.

Also, is it normal to take quite some time to generate the report? (It
takes 20~30 seconds on my Intel i7-2630, Win7x64) I think my
girlfriend should try this on her quite slow (VIA Nano) netbook LOL.

Thanks again,
Ruud Bijnen