My comparison between GNUcash and Skrooge (if anyone is interested)

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:24:56 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Dustin Henning <The00Dustin at gmx.net> wrote:

> [...]

Since several people on the list made a point of NOT watching the video, I
thought I would chime in one last time to say I only brought up the issue
of the pronunciation because because in the video he said "gee enn yoo
cash," which I considered to be an unusual pronunciation, quite outside the
usual GNU = "guh-noo" vs GNU = "noo" debate.

ALL THAT SAID, I don't think it's WRONG to spell out "G.N.U." when
pronouncing GnuCash, though in my humble opinion it's not a very common
pronunciation.

-----