gnucash-user Digest, Vol 125, Issue 16

Tom Balazs tom123online at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:41:29 EDT 2013

I'm still stuck, trying to import the exported OFX file. I don't know why
this isn't working, but maybe this screenshot will help you to understand
what's not working
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/webmanoffesto/media/ProblemsImportingTransactionstoGnucashv2030812.png.html

[image: Inline image 1]

Message: 10
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 11:19:47 +0300
From: Tom Balazs <tom123online at gmail.com>
To: Post to GnuCash User <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Subject: GnuCash Android Account

I'm using GnuCash Android. I export from that and then import to GnuCash
desktop. But I have a problem with accounts
GnuCash doesn't know what account to import the transactions to and I don't
see how to set that in GnuCash Android.

If I buy cookies should I enter that in Miscellaneous or would it be better
to somehow enter it in BigBank Checking, but them how does it get marked as
a Miscellaneous expense?

I guess it's the "Generic Import Transaction Matcher" that gets stuck.

Tom