Aw: Re: Portuguese Translation of Users guide

Derek Day gsis at vfemail.net
Tue Aug 27 09:24:54 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm very new to GnuCash so don't know much about its history. I have
noticed that the web site (at www.gnucash.org/features.phtml) claims
that 'Documentation is available in English, French, Portuguese and
Spanish. This is under the 'Localization' subheading.

I am wondering whether this is an error on the web site or if there is a
partial (or even complete) translation somewhere that could help the OP
get to where he wants to be.

I also note that there is at least one other Derek around, so I shall be
the poster known as DerekD!

Regards

DerekD

btw: What I've seen of GnuCash, so far, is awesome. I'm very pleased
with it. I'll be using it for 2 personal and at least 2 business
accounts, one of which will be multicurrency. Don't worry it's not the
ones for the tax man and the 'real' ones!