Online Banking

geezer fastsnip-bcard at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 14:52:54 EST 2013

Okay - I have solved the problem with the fund stocks and getting quotes. I
tried various exchanges to get quotes and finally hit on one that works.
Since they are Fidelity funds, the Fidelity exchange works. Would probably
have been a lot more obvious to me if I knew anything about stocks and
funds.

Now I'm thinking that CML or CMML is not the proper symbol for the gold
price quote, but haven't been able to find the "correct" symbol to use.