Online Banking

geezer fastsnip-bcard at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 16:42:20 EST 2013

I found a solution to the GOLD price. Designate the dummy account as a
"currency" and set the currency to XUA, i.e., gold.

When I click the "Get Quotes" button in the price editor, it still insists
that it was unable to get a quote, but it lists the latest quote for gold
anyway.

Still haven't been able to get the non-working accounts to get balances or
transactions online. Still insists that I assign a user.

But I have noticed a problem. The aqfinance (?) module always insists that
the currency is Euros. I have changed it to USD many times and it reverts to
Euros. Crazy.