Online Banking

fastsnip-bcard at yahoo.com fastsnip-bcard at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 15:25:22 EST 2013

Thank you for replying.

Yes I have defined a user for every bank. I have associated each user with the respective bank.

One bank/account works, the other 2 do not work. For those 2 banks, gnucash/aqbank simply issue an error message that no user is defined, please check my configuration. There is no definition of what the "configuration" is, so I assume it means the user definition panel. I have double/triple/quadruple/.... checked the user definitions. Still don't work.

For the one user/bank combination that works, I like the capability, but frustrating that the other 2, which are setup in the same manner, and gnucash/aqbank seems reject them.

Something weird going on under the covers, so to speak. From the lack of response, it would seem that there isn't anybody else qualified to provide any insight or even some guesses as to probable cause. I guess I'm alone in this problem. Maybe over time as more people start using the aqbank capability more people with problems will show up.

geezer