Automatic upload of bank statements from bank.csv files?

Frederic Monestel fred.itfm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:04:55 EST 2013

Dear all,

I would like to know if we can automatized the upload of bank statements
(from an xml file of type file.csv) into GNU Cash?

To be a little more precise on the input I have please have a look below.
I download from internet banking files like this:
January.csv
 Date;comments;credit;debit;

I would like to know if there is a way to automatically send these entries
into the corresponding bank account of my GNU Cash software?

Many thanks for your help and keep up the great work!
Cheers,

Freddie