Help with importer needed

Scumbuster scumbuster at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 09:22:57 EDT 2013

I am still having major issues with the importer.

I called up an OFX file for my checking and SOME transactions are now
properly finding matches, etc (this was not happening before at all) but
most are imbalanced or improperly matched, so I click the check box in the
importer to either "U+R" or "R" and I get "match missing!".

When I import the file, those transactions have not been imported!

Now what! How do I get these back or back out of the import?