Help with importer needed

Scumbuster scumbuster at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 10:23:37 EDT 2013

Ok, so I have figured out how to go back and find the transactions that were
NOT imported....just import the file again and it "knows".

Also figured out how to change the account assignment,,,,

Still not "learning" the correct accounts though.....the same vendor/bill
appears as a mismatch or imbalance

Thanks all