No subject

Michael Bach phaebz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 14:33:24 EDT 2013

Dear gnucash Users,

I dabbled around with gnucash and filled a number of expense accounts. I
must have been very tired, but I inserted all numbers into the "Rebate"
column. Thus those accounts were colored red on the main account list
and I thought that's fine since they are expenses. I found my error when
looking at the Imbalance account.

So my actual question: Is there an automated / quick way to put all
values from the "Rebate" column to the "Expenses" column for a given (or
list of) account(s)? There is quite a lot of them by now...

Best Regards,
Michael Bach