Opening balance reconciling investment account incorrect.

hnaparst harold at alum.mit.edu
Wed Nov 13 02:18:52 EST 2013

Haha, no matter.

Of greater concern is that importing most of my QIF-file securities
accounts fail.  There are 141 open import-related bugs, including some that
are quite similar to what I am experiencing.

Obviously, if I can't import my transactions, either from Quicken or from
my broker, then I can't use Gnucash at all.

Thanks for listening!

Harold