GnuCash 2.5.8

Ted Baker ted at eb-analytics.com
Sun Nov 24 13:03:36 EST 2013

   Hello to the Group,

   I have been trying to install the latest unstable release on my Windows
   Vista machine but the install hangs at the same place each time:

   C:\Program
   Files\gnucash\share\themes\Blueprint-Ice\gtk-2.0\radioActivePrelight.pn

   I have tried downloading the [1]GnuCash 2.5.8 Win32 setup executable
   from several different mirrors and have checked to see that the MD5
   hash matches that on [2]sourceforge.net.

   Has anyone else experienced the same problem or been able to complete
   the windows install for this release?

   Sincerely,

   Ted Baker

   Springvale, ME