Can't see "Since last run" window, Win7 (64 bit)

aggie angelagear at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 00:09:14 EDT 2013

Hi David C.,

Thank you for your idea to check the monitor duplication.  Because I
already run a dual monitor setup (in extended mode only), I assumed that
because I couldn't see the window on either monitor, after doing some
basic Windows fiddling I had ruled this out.  After some more Win7
troubleshooting I was finally able to find the missing "Since Last Run"
window off my main screen but in the opposite direction to my second
monitor (I extend upwards but found the missing GnuCash window below my
main screen somehow) and was able to move it up.

I would still love to know if there is a way to stop GnuCash opening
this way in the first place - although I'm thankful to know how to fix
it - but I don't know if its a GnuCash setting I need to tweak, or just
a Windows glitch.  As its the only application I use which does it,
maybe is GnuCash?  Windows being Windows, though, possibly not!

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Angela