Which file format to pick for import of split bookings

Guido Flohr guido.flohr at imperia.bg
Thu Sep 5 05:29:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

I want to batch import bookings with multiple debit and credit accounts
involved per booking.

Can somebody recommend me, which file format to use? As far as I
understood the German documentation on the topic, CSV and QIF are ruled
out, because the bookings are split on both sides.

QFX looks rather convoluted to me for that simple purpose.

What about generating .log files and replaying them? Is that a viable
solution? If it is, can somebody explain me what the field "split_guid"
is used for, resp. what I should write into it?

Thanks!
Guido
--
Cantanea EOOD