Dates - Account report

Krystle krystle at leroyhiller.com
Mon Sep 30 16:37:55 EDT 2013

Hello,

Wondering if someone can help me. I am trying to print out an Account
Summary with specific days.
The data I have thus far is bookkeeping for January 2009 - December 31,
2012.
I am trying to print off Account Summaries for each year (ie: January 1,
2009 to December 31, 2009, etc).
If I use the report options or Preferences (start and end dates) - the
Account Summary report still considers all the other transactions which
are not within the dates I have set (I know this because - for example I
set the dates to January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010 -  the total for
each subaccount will include transactions from 2009).
I do not know what to do.... other then printing the Account Summary for
the first date range, deleting the date range, then printing the Account
Summary for the next date range.

Please advise!
Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Krystle Enano
Leroy N. Hiller Professional Corporation

Telephone: (780) 424-6660
Fax: (780) 426-2980