Transaction Report Calculation Error?

Richard Lindgren rlindgren74 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:22:06 EDT 2014

Derek

I generated the report from:
-Reports
-Transaction Report
- ( I chose the account to Report from my Asset Account )
-Asset
-Investment
-The account SMVAX

To further illustrate the transaction, I ignored the commission, and that
transaction is shown below:

[image: Inline image 1]

The amount of shares shown is correct and the money spent is correct.
However, I apparently chose the wrong Transaction report???

That Transaction Report for the above transaction is shown below:

[image: Inline image 2]

What am I doing wrong?

I appreciate your help here.

Thanks again.