Cash Flow Report Changes

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 15:37:58 EDT 2014

   Hi Robin,
   My understanding is that you prefer a cashflow report that interprets
   the transaction below like this:
   Asset ---------------------> Electricity
     ^            \
     |             \
     |              ----------> Gas
   Prepaid
   Running the same cashflow report on the Prepaid account should then
   result in
   Asset       ---------------> Electricity
     |        /
     |       /
     V      /----------> Gas
   Prepaid-/

   and running it on the Gas account would result in
   Asset ---            Electricity
   Prepaid ------------> Gas
   (I hope this nice piece of art survives the mail tranport)
   Isn't this a bit inconsistent?
   Kind regards,
   /Carsten