QIF spec ambiguity in example file

Ricardo Biloti biloti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 07:42:58 EDT 2014

Dear John

I totally agree with you. I am trying myself to write some scripts to
produce QIF file from my personal sources and I am struggling with lack of
precise information on QIF specification.

Personally, I would like to see the complete reference for the (subset) QIF
format that Gnucash understands, as well as a rich list of sample
transactions and their QIF translation.

Regards,
Biloti