Version 2.6.3 won't save when there are open Reports

Roger rmisko11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:47:42 EDT 2014

Hi Derek,

Actually, they are on different hosts but both running Xubuntu 14.04.
Version 2.6.3 is on my desktop that replaced 2.4.X that I think I have,
but maybe not, completely removed.  Version 2.6.1 is on a laptop that
had no previous installation of gnucash.

I just did a 'find' on /usr/local and no '*.scm' files were found.

Roger