Version 2.6.3 won't save when there are open Reports

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Aug 14 18:00:48 EDT 2014

Hi Roger,

Okay, there is clearly some confusion here.  ON the system that does not
work, did you ever install any version of gnucash by hand?

The error you are seeing is undoubtedly due to some old files still
sticking around.  Looking in /usr/local is just one place.  You can also
try /usr, but you need to make sure you only check for old files and not
files installed by your 2.6.3 package or guile itself.  Or it could even
be installed somewhere else if you set your GUILE paths differently.

I would focus your search on .scm files that could be interfering.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745