Version 2.6.3 won't save when there are open Reports

Roger rmisko11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:36:55 EDT 2014

Hi Derek,

Yes, I think it was 2.4.x.  A search of  /usr found lots of '.scm' for a
few different versions of guile, e.g. 1.6, 1.8, and 2.0.

All of the '.scm' files that have gnucash somewhere in the path name are
all dated 'May 27' which I believe is the build date of 2.6.3.  I found
no similar files of an earlier date.  I guess there must be somewhere
else to look.

Roger