Income/expenses over time report

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Fri Dec 19 08:59:13 EST 2014

Looks like the budget report is what I'm looking for, thanks!

I wonder if, in the spirit of UNIX -- do one thing and do it well -- the
direction of GnuCash is to fully utilize a SQL database backend and let
the majority of the reporting be done by an external application. I
wouldn't mind if it was easy to access once set up.