Good grief == new user frustration help request.

mshires mshires.wcc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 10:56:11 EST 2014

Thanks, everyone!  Your tips helped me figure out what is going on.  I
don't do enough of this kind of file work, I guess.  I am used to clicking
on a program like Word or Excel or QuickBooks and when I save a document it
is more or less a given or the steps required hold your hand.  ;)

I finally got it set up, and now I can learn the program.  Comfortable with
the accounting concepts, just a little inexperienced on the file management
end.

Again, thanks!
Excelcior!

Mill