Duplicate invoices help needed

Brenda Reed brendareed123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:57:30 EST 2014

Not able to just delete the Type of ? since the transaction would need to
be unposted 1st, and the search does not turn up the transaction. It sounds
like you are right that the read only transaction in the A/R register may
have been duplicated (for the record I did not use the "Duplicate"
function). I was able to create this issue 2 times and have only been using
GnuCash for 2 weeks. Can I go into the XML file and find the records and
remove them? If so, what should I search on, invoice # maybe? Yes, I will
file a bug report. Sad to be in no man's land where a problem cannot be
fixed. Wonder if this happens much?

*Brenda*