Duplicate invoices help needed

Brenda Reed brendareed123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:12:51 EST 2014

I found a work around which is to "Void" the duplicated invoice. This
worked but not sure if it causes any other issues. The A/R Aging is correct
and the amount in the A/R Register was wiped out. What is voiding an
invoice intended purpose? Voiding in 1 step was certainly easier than doing
a search which involves finding the invoice, unposting it and then editing
the amount to be 0.

*Brenda*