Re: cannot install gc 2.6 for ubuntu

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Feb 9 13:01:40 EST 2014

The GnuCash team only builds for windows and mac. We expect Linux users to either build it themselves or wait for their distribution to deliver it. This is not specific to Ubuntu. We don't build for fedora, suse, gentoo, or anything else.  We only build for mac and linux because most users don't have a compiler.

-derek

Sent from my HTC smartphone