Balance sheet still not balancing with Trading accounts activated

pete.dickson at gmail.com pete.dickson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:10:55 EST 2014

Thanks, David. That looks like it will be a good starting point for me.

Interestingly, rolling-forward through the dates, the file with Trading
Accts active runs into the first unbalanced BS earlier than without trading
accts active, in 1994 when I did a sale of some stock -- looks like a very
simple conversion of stock to cash, but that was just imported as-is from
Quicken, so not sure how that works in gc yet.

In the file without trading accts active I can roll-forward all the way to
2009 without any imbalances. I guess I'll see if I can work-through the
file w/o trading accts active 1st to try to eliminate all the stock-related
issues...

Pete