Theming Gnucash using Gtk Stuff

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:43:55 EST 2014

I've been having a lot of luck applying GTK theming to Gnucash, with some
exceptions. Most notably is that I can't seem to determine the names needed
for specific things, like the buttons used in the register date selection,
etc.
My trouble is that if I set up a nice button, with necessary borders and
such, the very small buttons used in the register look kind of dopey. The
overlay arrow is very small and the button itself tends to not appear very
well when the register is initially drawn.
Is there any way I can determine the names of specific widgets so I can
apply styles to them specifically?
I'm including a picture of how things are going, in case anyone is
interested. Gnucash_Themed_Ken.png
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668353/Gnucash_Themed_Ken.png>

-----
Ken Farley