Maybe the last advanced portfolio update for now

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:34:09 EST 2014

I'm using Gnucash 2.6.1 the latest version?
The reason I noticed this is because I installed the latest version of
the report, which is as referenced in the original post on this
thread.
Both securities have had only purchases applied to them.
I didn't run any date specific tests, since the thing that corrected
the report was to run it with LIFO or FIFO as the basis calculation
method. Given that it was okay for LIFO and FIFO but not for Average,
I didn't think it was anything specific to a particular transaction.
I'll try to look prior to any purchases of either or one of them and
see if things are correct then, once I'm at my home computer again.