GnuCash 2.4.14 Register Not Updating After Transaction Import

Terry Morse tmorse at teleport.com
Fri Jan 3 18:40:34 EST 2014

Thank you for responding, David.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, version 6.1.7601.

The import window did close normally. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling GnuCash 2.4.14 and re-downloading the ofx file from the bank, but the behavior was the same. Closing and restarting the program didn't help. I also noticed that I couldn't save the file with the imported transactions (the save option was grayed out). I did a "save as" under a different file name. When I opened the test file, the imported transactions were not in the register.

I reinstalled GC2.4.13 and imported the same ofx file, and everything worked just fine. The transactions are there and the balances are as they should be. I was also able to save the updated account.

Terry