gnuCash not getting transactions when updating

Jim Marshall jm109344 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:27:38 EDT 2014

Hi,
 Just recently moved from Quicken to gnuCash 2.6.3 on Windows 7(64bit). So
far I am extremely happy with it. I am having one small issue, I would like
to try and solve it but I can live with it too.

First, this may have been asked before but none of the searches I did on
google (including using the site=lists.gnucash.org....) found anything that
seemed relevant.

I've setup several online CC accounts which all appear to work fine. I also
have some mutual fund accounts and it seems as though the aqBanking is able
to connect and get data but it never seems to get any transactions.

A specific example, one of my mutual fund accounts is with a company that
uses the MyStreetScape bank. AqBanking connects but says there are no
transactions. I know there was a transaction recently (at least 1 last week
and at least 1 this week). I enabled OFX logging and it seems the response
is fairly empty (although I am not familiar with the OFX structure to
really understand it)

Here is the response from the ofx log - I didn't know if you needed the
request part but it only has the account number (which is correct) and the
start/end date of the search.

I've put the response below.

Any thoughts on what I can do to figure this out?

Thanks

OFXHEADER:100

DATA:OFXSGML

VERSION:102

SECURITY:NONE

ENCODING:USASCII

CHARSET:1252

COMPRESSION:NONE

OLDFILEUID:NONE

NEWFILEUID:20140722151740.000

<OFX><SIGNONMSGSRSV1><SONRS><STATUS><CODE>0<SEVERITY>INFO<MESSAGE>SUCCESS</STATUS><DTSERVER>20140722151753.765[-4:EDT]<LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>Fidelity<FID>7784</FI></SONRS></SIGNONMSGSRSV1></OFX>