need help with stock investment reporting

Steve Nospam stevenospam2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 09:44:40 EDT 2014

I have just setup my investments and all is well except that I have the same stock in two separate brokerage accounts and that stock is displayed twice in the Investment Portfolio and Advanced Portfolio reports.  I would prefer that the stock is displayed only once with an average cost and current value for all of the lots combined.  The account structure is:
assets:investments:alpha brokerage:stocks:IBM
assets:investments:beta brokerage:stocks:IBM

Because I want to know the total assets at each brokerage, I put the stock under its respective brokerage.  In the report I just want to know how IBM is  performing overall.