Reporting Transactions ?

Mike Stillingfleet mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 11:37:34 EDT 2014

Hi All,

OK so I have been busy entering lots of data into GNU Cash. I now need
to create some reports. I am finding the helps and tutorials and various
postings on the web a bit confusing.

I basically want to report all transactions that share a the same
transaction number - i.e. I have used Transaction number to keep
everything for a particular job together.

I have have found how I can do a find to bring this data into a single
search result. But of course what I want is for the data to be sub
totalled by account.

I and just not understanding the report options we have accounts to
include then we have filters but the filters are just a repeat of the
accounts, should the filters be stuff like date, transaction number, etc
etc.

Any help would be very welcome.

Kind Regards

Mike