Does anyone use a Quicksilver Rewards card with GnuCash?

Chris Bare chris.bare at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:33:32 EDT 2014

I was considering getting a Capitol One Quicksilver Rewards visa card, but
wanted to know if anyone else used one with GnuCash. I had a Bank of
America card, but as soon as MS stopped support MS Money, they dropped
support for OFX. I tried their other export formats but they were too
difficult to deal with so I closed the account.

If anyone has a Quicksilver card, can you download your statement in OFX,
or some other format that imports cleanly into GC?
--
Chris Bare