Scheduled Transactions

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed Mar 26 19:50:43 EDT 2014

--On March 26, 2014 1:53:00 PM -0400 Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com>
wrote:

> I can think of a few ways.  One, you could use the "Duplicate Invoice"
> functionality to actually duplicate and then post invoices for each
> customer.  However doing 75 of these a month is probably going to get
> tedious quite quickly.

I have a similar situation (but only 25 customers instead of 75) and I
handle it by doing "Find Invoice" search to locate the invoices for the
previous period (searching for Due Date or Date Posted usually works)
then select all the invoices in the find results and duplicate them
from there.  I've constructed the invoices so the duplicated copies are
ready to go.  I can then do another find to find them (finding all
unposted invoices usually works), select them all in the results
window, and post them from there.  This leaves all of them open so you
will have to close them all one at a time, but otherwise they are ready
to go.

I think this only works in version 2.6.  Version 2.4 didn't support
duplicating or posting multiple invoices from the search results.

            Mike