Scheduled Transactions

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 07:49:17 EDT 2014

I’ve started using invoice import.  Depending on how good you are at coding, that may be the easiest.

You can also create the invoices in a spreadsheet (one item per line) and save as CVS (be careful which separator you use).

This is less tedious than the “duplicate invoice” method, and works if the invoices change every order (which they do for me).  I’m not sure whether you can do a bulk import of 75 at once - haven’t tried that.