Maybe the last advanced portfolio update for now

Alun Champion alun at achampion.net
Wed Mar 26 23:12:21 EDT 2014

Thanks for your effort to improve the advanced portfolio.
If you ever get back to looking at it, I've found one area that
challenges the report, and that is shorting a stock. It confuses the
sell as a close transaction vs. a open transaction and it correctly
assigns realised gains and a zero cost basis and an indeterminate RoG
and RoR.