reports without decimals?

Scott Armitage account+gnucash at scott.armitage.name
Fri Mar 28 11:58:01 EDT 2014

You still have the problem of the report not necessarily being in balance.
GnuCash cannot know the exact formatting required by you or your agency
without adding a great many options, and even then probably cannot handle
all possible cases. Without the underlying decimal information, the user
cannot decide which values, and in what direction, to tweak to meet their
particular requirements.