selecting a date range for a budget report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 12:44:05 EDT 2014

I was going to point this out as well, but I will say it slightly differently:

The Budget report uses the date range of the underlying budget as its date parameters, so if you want a different date range, then you need to alter the dates of the budget.

I will second Carsten’s suggestion that you put in an enhancement request, because I have always thought that this method of setting budget report dates as cumbersome as rewiring your house because the light bulb burnt out.

David