Can't import QFX txns before certain date

Pete pd20140224 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 01:06:20 EDT 2014

Well, I'm stumped.

I have an account which currently is reconciled up to January. Now I'm
trying to import QFX transactions for March through to the present. But no
matter which date range I have exported from my bank into the QFX file, I
am only presented with transactions in the Transaction Matcher starting
with Mar 3.

If I examine the QFX file, there are transactions for Mar 1 in there, but
they are being ignored/skipped/not displayed at all in the matcher.

If I grab a QFX file that contains a list of transactions for Feb, the
matcher presents a completely empty list.

If I grab April or May QFX files, they display in the matcher completely.

Why is the matcher refusing to show anything before March 5?

Thanks for any help.